Properly weigh dogs and puppies (see below for instructions). Dogs and puppies (6 weeks or older): ½ teaspoon (tsp) per 5 lbs of body weight. After initial dose on day one, do not administer again until day 14. On day 14, repeat initial dose. Then administer every 30 days to prevent reinfestation. Treatment should be given shortly after pet has eaten or with food. Dosage may be given directly or added to food. For multiple pet households, give directly to individual dog or puppy to ensure proper dosage.
- Properly weigh dog
- Individually weigh yourself
- Weigh you and your pet and subtract the difference to get their weight
- Divide pet weight by 5 lbs
- Example: 20/5 = 4 x ½ Teaspoons
- Administer the appropriate amount of ½ teaspoon (tsp) per 5 lbs of body weight to dog utilizing provided ½ teaspoon (tsp)
- Mix dose into food or give directly
- Repeat 14 days later
- Repeat every 30 days to prevent reinfestation
Store between 20-25ºC (68-77ºF).