ProSense 7 Advanced Flea and Tick Solutions for Dogs 5 to 10 lbs

For use only on dogs or puppies 12 weeks of age or older, weighing 5-10 lbs.

  • Breaks the Flea Life Cycle
  • Prevents Reinfestation of Fleas & Ticks for up to 4 Weeks
  • Topical
  • Kills Flea Eggs
  • Kills Flea Larvae
  • Kills & Repels Fleas
  • Kills & Repels Ticks
  • Kills & Repels Lice
  • Kills & Repels Mites


3 Month Supply

Contains 3 - 0.0237 fl oz (0.70 mL) Applicators

Total Net Contents 0.0710 fl oz (2.10 mL)

6 Month Supply

Contains 6 - 0.0237 fl oz (0.70 mL) Applicators

Total Net Contents 0.1420 fl oz (4.20 mL)

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.

  • DO NOT USE ON CATS OR KITTENS. Do not treat cats or their bedding. This product may be toxic or potentially fatal if applied to or ingested by cats or kittens.
  • Do not apply this product to puppies less than 12 weeks of age or weighing less than 5 lbs.
Ready to use; no dilution necessary. Apply this product only as specified on this label. Do not contaminate food or feedstuff.
Do not apply more than once a month.
Do not allow your dog to ingest this product.
  • Hold tube in upright position pointing away from user’s and dog’s face and body. Break off tip or cut with scissors.
  • Apply this product by gently squeezing the applicator. Part dog’s hair between shoulder blades.
  • Apply specified amount of solution to the skin on the dog’s back between the shoulder blades. SEE DOSING GUIDELINES BELOW.

For toy dogs weighing 5-10 lbs

Do not apply to dogs weighing less than 5 lbs or to puppies less than 12 weeks of age. Apply 0.70 mL of this product to the skin of the dog’s back between the shoulder blades.

Side Effects: Monitor your dog after application. Side effects may include signs of skin irritation such as redness, scratching or other signs of discomfort. Gastrointestinal signs such as vomiting or diarrhea have also been reported. If these or other side effects occur, consult your veterinarian.

Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.


Permethrin* ..............................................................50.00%


OTHER INGREDIENTS.............................................48.80%


*Cis/trans ratio: max 55% cis and min 45% trans


Hazards to Humans: Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through the skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before re-use. 

Hazards to Domestic Animals: For external use on dogs only. Do not use on cats or animals other than dogs. Do not treat dogs or puppies less than 12 weeks of age or weighing less than 5 lbs. Consult a veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing dogs. Consult a veterinarian before using on dogs with known organ dysfunction. Sensitivities can occur after using ANY pesticide product on pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, discontinue use, bathe your pet with mild soap and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs continue, consult a veterinarian immediately. Signs of sensitivity include skin sensitivity, increased itchiness, redness, rash, hair discoloration or hair loss at the application site and lethargy.

DO NOT USE ON CATS: May be toxic or potentially fatal if applied to or ingested by cats. Accidental application to cats and/or grooming a recently treated dog may result in tremors and/or uncoordinated muscle movements. If this occurs, immediate veterinary care should be provided.



  • Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
  • Have a person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
  • Do not induce vomiting unless told by a Poison Control Center or doctor.
  • Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.


  • Take off contaminated clothing.
  • Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes.
  • Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.


  • Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes.
  • Remove contact lenses after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing.
  • Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.

HOTLINE NUMBER: Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment. For additional information on this pesticide product (including health concerns, medical emergencies or pesticide concerns), you may call 1-866-823-2749, 24 hours per day, seven days per week.

This product is extremely toxic to aquatic organisms, including fish and invertebrates. To protect the environment, do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters. Do not allow treated dogs to go swimming for 12 hours following treatment.

Do not use or store near heat or open flame.

Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage or disposal.

Pesticide Storage: Store in a cool, dry (preferably locked) place, away from heat or open flame, in an area that is inaccessible to children and animals.

Pesticide Disposal: Wastes resulting from the use of this product may be disposed of on site or at an approved waste disposal facility.

Container Handling (tubes): Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill the tube. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.